Boyz 5's Note:
For a festive touch during the holiday season,use red and green candy-coated chocolate pieces.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup butter or 3/4 cup margarine, softened
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 1/2 cups quick-cooking rolled oats
- 1 cup unsweetened coconut
- 1 cup crispy rice cereal or 1 cup corn flakes or 1 cup other non-sugar-coated cereal
- 3/4 cup M&M's plain chocolate candy
- 2 ounces semisweet chocolate, chopped
- 1In bowl, whisk together flour, baking soda, baking powder, cinnamon and salt; set aside.
- 2In separate large bowl, beat butter, brown sugar and granulated sugar until light and creamy,1 minute.
- 3Beat in egg and vanilla until combined.
- 4Using wooden spoon, stir in flour mixture, oats, coconut, cereal, candy-coated chocolate pieces and semi-sweet chocolate until combined. (Dough will seem crumbly).
- 5Form dough into 2 tablespoon balls and place 2 inches apart on parchment-lined cookie sheets.
- 6Bake in top and bottom thirds of 350°F oven, rotating and switching pans half-way through,(to ensure even cooking) for about 12 minutes or until edges and tops begin to brown.
- 7Remove from oven; press center of each cookie with bottom of glass tumbler; transfer to racks and let cool.
Browse Our Top Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Everything-But-The-Kitchen-Sink Oatmeal Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (1221 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 164.2
- Calories from Fat 91
- Total Fat 10.1 g
- Saturated Fat 7.2 g
- Cholesterol 16.6 mg
- Sodium 114.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 8.5 g
- Protein 2.3 g