Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
These go really quick around my house!
Make and share this Everything But the Kitchen Sink Cookies recipe from Food.com.
- 1 cup unsalted butter or 1 cup margarine, softened
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups old fashioned oats
- 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup sweetened flaked coconut
- 1 cup raisins
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- Preheat oven to 350F degrees.
- Cream butter (or margarine) with sugars until fluffy.
- Add eggs, and beat until well blended.
- Add vanilla.
- Combine dry ingredients (flour, baking soda, baking powder& salt), and add to butter mixture; stir until well blended.
- Add oats, chips, coconut, raisins& walnuts; combine thoroughly.
- Using a tablespoon or a 1 ounce ice cream scoop, drop cookie dough onto cookie sheets, spacing about 2 inches apart.
- Press with the bottom of a glass to flatten.
- Bake 16-18 minutes or until golden.
- Cool cookies on cookie sheets for 2 minutes, then remove to wire racks to cool completely.
- *NOTES:(1) These are really good for a quick breakfast, with a cup of coffee or tea or a glass of milk, and a piece of fruit.
- (2) Feel free to substitute equal amounts of white chocolate chips, butterscotch chips, peanut butter chips, mixed dried fruits, pecans, almonds, really, anything goes!
These cookies are an all time favorite in our house! Thanks for posting!!!