Recipe by katii
These bizarre confections are only for those with a serious sweet tooth! They are quite rich, so small pieces are necessary.
- 1⁄2 cup mashed potatoes, hot
- 3 -4 cups icing sugar
- 1⁄2 cup raisins
- 3⁄4 cup sweetened dried shredded coconut
- 1 teaspoon orange extract
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 2 (1 ounce) semi-sweet chocolate baking squares, melted
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine first 6 ingredients and work together well with a fork.
- The mixture shouldn't be sticky and should form a stiff, moldable dough - if not, add more coconut and icing sugar.
- Shape mixture in a 1/4" thick cake plate lined with waxed paper; leave until firm.
- Brush the melted chocolate over the cooled squares to coat the squares.
- Score into squares before the chocolate is fully set.
- Cut into squares when chocolate has hardened.