1/1 Photo of "everything but the Kitchen Sink" Candy
These bizarre confections are only for those with a serious sweet tooth! They are quite rich, so small pieces are necessary.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine first 6 ingredients and work together well with a fork.
- 2The mixture shouldn't be sticky and should form a stiff, moldable dough - if not, add more coconut and icing sugar.
- 3Shape mixture in a 1/4" thick cake plate lined with waxed paper; leave until firm.
- 4Brush the melted chocolate over the cooled squares to coat the squares.
- 5Score into squares before the chocolate is fully set.
- 6Cut into squares when chocolate has hardened.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for "everything but the Kitchen Sink" Candy
Serving Size: 1 (27 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 100.3
- Calories from Fat 22
- Total Fat 2.4 g
- Saturated Fat 1.9 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 39.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 18.0 g
- Protein 0.4 g