Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Strange name. Easy and delicious cake.
Make and share this Everything But the Kitchen Sink Cake recipe from Food.com.
- 18 1⁄4 ounces butter recipe yellow cake mix
- 2⁄3 cup milk, use instead of water to make cake
- 1⁄2 cup butter, softened
- 1 teaspoon almond extract, add to milk
- 3 large eggs
- 1 large granny smith apple, peeled and chopped
- 1⁄2 cup raisins or 1⁄2 cup craisins or 1⁄2 cup dried cherries
- 1⁄2 cup chocolate chips or 1⁄2 cup butterscotch chips or 1⁄2 cup white chocolate chips (not chocolate mint, either one kind of chip or mixed)
- 1⁄2 cup chopped nuts, anything but peanuts.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease and flour bundt pan, I use Bakers Joy baking spray.
- Blend cake mix, milk, almond extract, butter and eggs in large bowl for 30 seconds on low speed.
- Then beat on medium speed for 4 minutes.
- Fold in all other ingredients until well mixed.
- Pour into prepared bundt pan.
- Bake for 50 minutes or until toothpick inserted into cake comes out clean.
- Cool in pan on wire rack for 15 minutes.
- Invert and remove cake from pan onto wire rack.
- Cool completely.
- Dust with confectioners sugar.