1 hr 5 mins
The name says it all... everything you love about breakfast in one glorious dish. Great for breakfast, brunch and the occasional hangover.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350.
- 2Cook breakfast sausage in skillet over medium-high heat until browned.
- 3While sausage is cooking, grease a 8-by-10-inch baking dish and evenly distribute the bread cubes along the bottom.
- 4Remove sausage from skillet with spatula and evenly layer sausage over bread in the baking dish. Do not drain the fat from the skillet.
- 5Add sliced potatoes to the remaining fat in the skillet and turn occasionally until lightly browned. Add browned potatoes to the baking dish, evenly layering over sausage.
- 6Evenly pour/smear cheese wiz over top of potatoes.
- 7Whisk together eggs, milk and ground mustard, adding salt and pepper to taste. Pour over top of casserole dish.
- 8Bake at 350 for 50 minutes, until center is set and puffy.
- 9Allow to cool slightly before attempting to cut. Serve drizzled with maple syrup.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Everything but the Kitchen Sink Breakfast Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (259 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 456.8
- Calories from Fat 251
- Total Fat 27.9 g
- Saturated Fat 11.5 g
- Cholesterol 171.8 mg
- Sodium 1133.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 4.1 g
- Protein 22.7 g