Recipe by jonesies
By the Editors of Easy Home Cooking Magazine. Nice bar cookies that would be great for bake sales, school functions, etc.
- 510.29 g package refrigerated chocolate chip cookie dough
- 198.44 g jar marshmallow creme
- 118.29 ml creamy peanut butter
- 354.88 ml toasted corn cereal
- 118.29 ml candy covered plain chocolate candies (M&M's)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Grease 13X9-inch baking pan.
- Press dough into prepared pan.
- Bake 13 minutes.
- Remove from oven.
- Drop teaspoonfuls of marshmallow creme and peanut butter over hot cookie base.
- Bake 1 minute.
- Carefully spread marshmallow creme and peanut butter over cookie base.
- Sprinkle with cereal and chocolate pieces. Bake 7 minutes.
- Cool completely in pan on wire rack.
- Cut into bars.