Recipe by Cookin' in Texas
Instead of having just burritos with beans and rice on the side, we throw it all into a tortilla. My kids love it.
- 1⁄2 lb lean ground beef
- 6 (10 inch) tortillas
- 1 (1 ounce) package burrito seasoning mix, Lawry's
- 1 (15 1/2 ounce) can refried beans, Old El Paso
- 1 (5 ounce) package Spanish rice, Mahatma
- 1 cup lettuce, shredded
- 1 tomatoes, diced
- 2 green onions, sliced thin
- 1 (1 ounce) can olive, sliced
- 1 (1 ounce) can jalapeno, sliced
- 2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook hamburger, drain.
- Follow directions on package of burrito seasoning.
- Prepare Spanish rice and beans.
- Prepare vegetables and open cans of olives and jalapeños.
- Warm tortillas, add hamburger, beans, cheese, and rice. Heat for 15 seconds in microwave. Then add lettuce, tomatoes, green onions, olives, and jalapeños. Fold and enjoy.
- You can add sour cream or salsa if you desire.