This is an adaptation of Resa66's Everything Breakfast Bar. My version does not use Splenda. Could easily be frozen in individual servings for a quick breakfast or anytime snack.
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- Grease two 9" x 13" pans.
- Combine dry ingredients in large bowl, stirring well.
- Combine wet ingredients in a large bowl (I use an 8 cup measure). Whisk thoroughly for a uniform, lump-free mixture.
- Pour wet ingredients into dry. Stir well.
- Pour into greased pans and bake for 40 minutes. (I put one pan on each rack and switch them around after 20 minutes.).
- Letting them cool completely will make slicing easier, if you have the willpower to wait that long!