Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Hot dogs with a creamy schmear of cream cheese topping and scattered with an everything seed mixture and green onions.
- 3 tablespoons cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 4 all beef hot dogs, cooked
- 4 hot dog buns, toasted (soft pretzel buns work well)
Everything Seed Mixture
- 1 tablespoon white sesame seeds
- 2 teaspoons black sesame seeds
- 2 teaspoons poppy seeds
- 1 tablespoon dried onion, flakes
- 1⁄2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3⁄4 teaspoon salt
- To make the seed mixture, mix together the sesame seeds, poppy seeds, dried onion flakes, onion powder, garlic powder and salt.
- Beat cream cheese and milk until smooth. Divide among 4 prepared hot dogs; sprinkle with the amount desired of the Everything Seed Mixture and chopped green onions.