Recipe by LeahBurgoon
Tired of the usual marinades for pork I made my own.
Top Review by Susie D
I used this on a sliced pork tenderloin & found it flavorful. The mix of different spices come together to make a tasty chop! I didn't have berbere on hand so subbed cayenne and a dash of cloves. Made for Fall 2011 Pick A Chef!
- 1⁄4 cup low sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons Thai sweet chili sauce
- 2 garlic cloves, minced or grated
- 1⁄2 teaspoon berbere
- 1⁄2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon marjoram
- 1⁄2 teaspoon oregano
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper