Prep 10 mins
Cook 2 hrs
This is easy to play with, and easy to make. I got this recipe from a friend, but it was too spicy for my family, so I toned it down a bit. You can jack it back by adding more chili powder.
- 2 lbs ground turkey
- 1 (1 lb) can tomato soup
- 2 (1 lb) cans tomato sauce
- 2 (14 1/2 ounce) cans mixed vegetables
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon sage
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- salt, to taste
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can ranch style beans
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 1⁄2 medium onion, diced
- Brown the turkey in a stew pot until all of the water is cooked off.
- Add all of the other ingredients and simmer until dinner time. You can eat it as soon as it's hot, but the flavor is better if it cooks for at least two hours.