Prep 10 mins
Cook 2 hrs
Saw this at a tailgate recipe site don't know the address anymore its been years. Try this I think you'll like it. Mikey likes it.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 lb bacon
- 1⁄2 onion
- 1 cup catsup
- 3 tablespoons vinegar
- 1 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1 (16 ounce) can kidney beans
- 2 (16 ounce) cans baked beans
- brown beef and onions drain.
- cut bacon in 1inch pieces, and cook til crip in seperate pan.
- mix all ingredients into lg deep baking dish
- bake 1 1/2 to 2 hours @ 375.
This was a pretty good recipe. Instructions could be a bit better, but for the most part, it's a decent recipe good for summer/fall BBQ's and get togethers.