Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
A quick recipe that always gets wiped out when I serve it. You may want to double this if you are serving it to a crowd. Serve with bagel or pita chips.
- 1 (15 ounce) can artichokes, drained, chopped
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softned
- 2 -3 tablespoons garlic, chopped (less if you prefer) or 2 -3 tablespoons garlic powder (less if you prefer)
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 (4 ounce) can green chilies, chopped
- cayenne pepper
- Melt the cream cheese in a medium saucepan over medium heat, stirring constantly.
- Add chopped artichokes, garlic, parmesan cheese, green chiles, and cayenne pepper. Mix well.
- Spray a baking dish with Pam, pour mixture into the pan.
- Bake at 350 for 20-30 minutes, or until bubbly.
- Serve hot with bagel or pita chips.