1/14 Photos of Everyday Vinaigrette With Lots of Variations
Abby Girl's Note:
I got this recipe many years ago from one of my favorite Canadian author/teacher, Ann Lindsay. This recipe never gets boring as there are many variations to choose from. It is fun to play around, coming up with something new each time!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a small bowl, combine oil, water, garlic, mustard and salt and pepper.
- 2Mix well.
- 3Variations: Add ONE of the following to the dressing: 1 tsp sesame oil. 1/4 tsp cumin. 1 fresh Parmesan cheese, grated.
- 4Herb Dressing: Add 2 T chopped fresh herbs (basil, dill or parsley or a combination).
- 5Poppyseed Dressing: Omit mustard and garlic. Add 1 T poppy seeds and 1 tsp sugar.
- 6Ginger Garlic Dressing: use 1 T each of vegetable oil and sesame oil; add 1 tsp finely minced gingerroot, omit mustard.
Browse Our Top Salad Dressings Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Salad Dressings Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Everyday Vinaigrette With Lots of Variations
Serving Size: 1 (94 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 759.6
- Calories from Fat 736
- Total Fat 81.8 g
- Saturated Fat 11.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 176.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 2.5 g
- Protein 1.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
salt and pepper