1/3 Photos of Everyday Coffee Cake (Microwave)
This is a delicious and easy coffee cake that my mom used to make frequently when I was younger! It's so simple to whip it up and toss it in the microwave! I've also made this using reduced fat Bisquick, applesauce in place of the oil, and Egg Beaters in the batter to make it a little healthier, and it still tasted fabulous.
My Private Note
8inch r ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/2 cups buttermilk biscuit mix (Bisquick)
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1/3 cup buttermilk biscuit mix
- 1/3 cup brown sugar (packed)
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 cup chopped nuts
- 1In mixing bowl, stir together 1 1/2 cups biscuit mix and white sugar.
- 2Add 1/2 cup milk, egg, and oil.
- 3Beat by hand, mixing well.
- 4Pour into greased 8-inch round dish.
- 5Blend 1/3 cup biscuit mix, brown sugar, butter, and cinnamon until crumbly.
- 6Sprinkle over batter and sprinkle with nuts.
- 7Microwave on HIGH for 5-7 minutes. (6 minutes always works perfectly in my microwave.).
- 8Cool 15 minutes; drizzle with fine glaze.
- 9Serve warm.
- 10Glaze: Stir together confectioner's sugar and 1 Tbsp milk.
- 11From tip of spoon, drizzle glaze over cake in spoke fashion.
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Everyday Coffee Cake (Microwave)
Serving Size: 1 (90 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 329.9
- Calories from Fat 127
- Total Fat 14.2 g
- Saturated Fat 4.3 g
- Cholesterol 33.8 mg
- Sodium 370.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 47.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 29.7 g
- Protein 4.4 g