Recipe by luvinlif2k
I did a google search and found this recipe prefaced with a lot of different names. Since all of the recipes were identical I thought I would give it a try to deplete my large supply of raisin bran cereal. It made a small loaf but turned out quite yummy! Enjoy!
Top Review by pammyowl
I made this in my breadmaker just to mix and knead, then let the second rise happen in a bread pan, baked it at 350F for 35 mn. I only gave it four because 4 TBSP. is of sugar makes it too sweet for my taste. I knew that immediately, so I cut it down to two, but it was still plenty sweet. Next time I make this I will only add two tsp. or none at all! Thanks for sharing!
- 2 1⁄4 teaspoons bread machine yeast
- 2 cups bread flour
- 1 1⁄2 cups Raisin Bran cereal, right from the box
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 4 tablespoons brown sugar, packed
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 cup warm water (or cool if recommended by your machine)
- 1 tablespoon warm water (or cool if recommended by your machine)