Recipe by Denise in NH
I found this recipe while clipping coupons out of the Sunday newspaper. Havn't tried it yet, but it is on my list for dinner this week. Sounds easy and delicious.
- 1 (10 ounce) canvalley fresh premium white chicken meat, drained
- 4 cups frozen broccoli cuts
- 1 (8 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 3⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1⁄2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Layer broccoli in a 7" x 11" baking dish.
- Top with Valley Fresh Chicken.
- In a separate bowl, combine soup, mayonnaise, lemon juice, and curry powder.
- Spread the soup mixture evenly over the chicken layer.
- Finish by sprinkling cheese on top and adding a light coating of bread crumbs.
- Cover and bake at 350 for one hour.
- If desired, place under broiler until lightly browned.