- 4 slices corned beef, about 4 ounces
- 1 slice swiss cheese, about 1 ounce
- 2 slices rye bread
- 1⁄2 cup sauerkraut, well drained
- 2 tablespoons thousand island dressing
- 1 tablespoon butter
Directions See How It's Made
- Spread salad dressing on one side of each slice of bread.
- Layer the corned beef, sauerkraut and Swiss cheese on one slice of bread; top with the other slice.
- Melt butter in skillet over medium heat.
- Place sandwich in skillet and cook until nicely browned on both sides and cheese is starting to melt.