1/3 Photos of Everybody's Favorite Pizza Burgers
Great for sleepovers, birthday parties, or any time you want to make your kids happy.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Brown the beef in a large frying pan. Salt & pepper to taste.
- 3After the beef is done, drain the excess grease & then place back into the pan. Turn the heat onto low, add the pizza sauce & parmesan cheese, cook for 5 more minutes.
- 4Place the hamburger buns halves on a large baking sheet. Spoon the beef onto the halves & top with cheese.
- 5Bake in the oven until the cheese is melted. (I like the bottoms a little crispy so I cook it a little longer.).
- 6Variations: If you like veggies you could add onions & peppers to the beef while it is browning or top with mushrooms.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Everybody's Favorite Pizza Burgers
Serving Size: 1 (286 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 567.3
- Calories from Fat 255
- Total Fat 28.4 g
- Saturated Fat 12.6 g
- Cholesterol 100.1 mg
- Sodium 871.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 40.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 8.3 g
- Protein 34.9 g