- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can condensed tomato soup (Campbell's is the best)
- 5 ounces 2% low-fat milk (do not use skim milk)
- 1 slice sandwich cheese slice
- 1 teaspoon butter
- salt & pepper, to taste
Directions See How It's Made
- Pour the tomato soup into a small sauce pan. Fill the empty can halfway up with milk then add to the soup.
- Pull the cheese apart into small pieces then add along with the butter. Heat over medium-low heat until the cheese is melted then salt & pepper to taste.
- Serve hot with grilled cheese sandwiches.