1/3 Photos of Everybody Loves 'em Peanut Butter Cookies
These are the best peanut butter cookies I have ever had! I get more compliments on these cookies than anything I have ever made. They are everyone's favorite at my work! They love them!!! My mom was in the kitchen one day going to make cookies when she just came up with these and they are sooo good!!! Hope you love them too!
My Private Note
dozen c ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2In a large mixing bowl, cream 1 stick of butter, 1/2 cup peanut butter, 1/2 cup packed brown sugar, and 1/4 sugar until well blended.
- 3Beat in the egg, milk, and vanilla.
- 4In a separate bowl, combine the flour, baking powder, and salt.
- 5Gradually add the dry ingredients to the creamed mixture.
- 6Drop a teaspoonful of dough per cookie onto an ungreased cookie sheet. Bake for 9-11 minutes or until edges are golden brown.
- 7Cool on cookie shee and then transfer to cooling rack.
- 8Mix 1 stick of melted butter and 3/4 cup of peanut butter together.
- 9Mix in powdered sugar until the mixture is thick enough to be spreadable.
- 10After cookies have cooled, spread the icing on them. Store in an air tight container.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Everybody Loves 'em Peanut Butter Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (910 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 2341.8
- Calories from Fat 1590
- Total Fat 176.6 g
- Saturated Fat 75.9 g
- Cholesterol 350.8 mg
- Sodium 2127.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 158.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 11.3 g
- Sugars 93.4 g
- Protein 51.2 g