This takes the typical soft soap recipie and makes it effortless! I think the glycerin soap is the key. It doesn't work the same with other soaps.
My Private Note
- 1Cut the bar of soap into small squares that will fit into the pump bottle.
- 2Put them in the bottle (1/4 bar to 8 oz water) Add water to fill bottle.
- 3Let sit an hour or two, shaking once in a while.
- 4You will have a great liquid soap that will make your hands feel soft!
- 5As you use up the liquid add more water until all the chunks of soap are gone.
- 6Then add more soap!
- 7The chunks of soap actually look pretty in the container.
- 8I bet the high end stores come out with this in a few months!
Browse Our Top Bath/Beauty Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Everlasting Soft Soap
Serving Size: 1 (1 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 0.0
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 0.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 0.0 g