Recipe by Sully7
This takes the typical soft soap recipie and makes it effortless! I think the glycerin soap is the key. It doesn't work the same with other soaps.
Top Review by atlfitgirl
Great, economical solution to a neverending problem in my guest bathroom and kitchen... it always seems like there is ALWAYS an empty soap dispenser in one place or another! I have very sensitive skin and usually only use a castile soap on my body and face but my hands can handle this soap with ease. I am a stay at home mom ( of 2 beautiful Boxer "furbabies") and I am constantly washing my hands around them and during my daily routine around the house. I used a clear soap dispenser and cubed the soap to fit, added hot tap water, shook it bit and left it alone for an hour. Came back and used a little... was a bit runny but you could already see that it was getting creamier. I added a few drops of essential oils and it smelled ( and felt great ) so good. Thanks for such an easy liquid soap solution!
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut the bar of soap into small squares that will fit into the pump bottle.
- Put them in the bottle (1/4 bar to 8 oz water) Add water to fill bottle.
- Let sit an hour or two, shaking once in a while.
- You will have a great liquid soap that will make your hands feel soft!
- As you use up the liquid add more water until all the chunks of soap are gone.
- Then add more soap!
- The chunks of soap actually look pretty in the container.
- I bet the high end stores come out with this in a few months!