Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr 45 mins
My mom gave me a little recipe booklet that came with her NONE SUCH Mincemeat. This is one of the recipes that sounds good to me...
- Preat oven to 300 degrees F. Grease and flour a 10-inch bundt pan.
- Combin flour and baking soda; set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine remaining ingredients; blend in dry ingredients.
- Pour batter into prepared pan and bake for 1 hour and 45 to 50 minutes or until toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- Cool 15 minutes. Turn out of pan. Garnish as desired.