Recipe by senseicheryl
My mom gave me a little recipe booklet that came with her NONE SUCH Mincemeat. This is one of the recipes that sounds good to me...
- 2 1⁄2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 eggs, slightly beaten
- 1 (27 ounce) jar mincemeat (NON SUCH Ready-to-Use Mincemeat, regular or brandy & rum)
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 cups candied fruit, mixed, equal to 1 pound
- 1 cup nuts, coarsely chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Preat oven to 300 degrees F. Grease and flour a 10-inch bundt pan.
- Combin flour and baking soda; set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine remaining ingredients; blend in dry ingredients.
- Pour batter into prepared pan and bake for 1 hour and 45 to 50 minutes or until toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- Cool 15 minutes. Turn out of pan. Garnish as desired.