Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This recipe was given to me on a trip to Colorado. Heartier than a standard baked bean side dish. My husband has been known to have a bowl of these beans and a salad for lunch!
- 1 lb ground beef, browned and drained
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) packet onion soup mix
- 2 (16 ounce) cans pork and beans
- 1 (16 ounce) can kidney beans, drained
- 1 cup ketchup
- 1⁄2 cup cold water
- 2 tablespoons mustard
- 2 teaspoons cider vinegar
- Stir remaining ingredients into browned meat.
- Pour into 2 1/2 qt baking dish.
- Bake @400 for 30-40 minutes.
- (I have also made this in the crock pot when oven space was needed, cook on low 4-6 hours.).