Recipe by KyJo
This recipe was given to my mother years ago by her dear friend. It's very easy and very rich. Sometimes I melt a 6-oz pkg of choc chips and spread on top. Cooking time is approximate.
Top Review by Leigh-Ann
Great recipe and great taste! Step 2 was confusing... I boiled over low heat expecting it to form into a ball form, but after 30 minutes, it started burning. So I took it off and just finished the recipe and it came out fine. Other than that... Great!
- 2 cups sugar
- 2⁄3 cup evaporated milk
- 1 cup peanut butter (crunchy or smooth)
- 1 cup marshmallow creme
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
Directions See How It's Made
- Bring sugar and evaporated milk to a boil in a heavy saucepan.
- Boil until it reaches the soft-ball stage.
- Remove from heat and add peanut butter, marshmallow creme and vanilla.
- Beat until well blended.
- Pour into buttered 8x8 pan.
- Refrigerate until set.
- Cut into 1 inch pieces.