Prep 5 mins
Cook 25 mins
This recipe was given to my mother years ago by her dear friend. It's very easy and very rich. Sometimes I melt a 6-oz pkg of choc chips and spread on top. Cooking time is approximate.
- 2 cups sugar
- 2⁄3 cup evaporated milk
- 1 cup peanut butter (crunchy or smooth)
- 1 cup marshmallow creme
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Bring sugar and evaporated milk to a boil in a heavy saucepan.
- Boil until it reaches the soft-ball stage.
- Remove from heat and add peanut butter, marshmallow creme and vanilla.
- Beat until well blended.
- Pour into buttered 8x8 pan.
- Refrigerate until set.
- Cut into 1 inch pieces.
Great recipe and great taste! Step 2 was confusing... I boiled over low heat expecting it to form into a ball form, but after 30 minutes, it started burning. So I took it off and just finished the recipe and it came out fine. Other than that... Great!
Great fudge! I loved the fact that there was no butter, too. Very rich. Will add to my Christmas candy list. Thanks ever so much for sharing!
This is the same recipe that my grandmother gave to me. My husband and have been making it for years together. Great recipe !!! None better than this one. Easy to make. Easy to remember.