There are several ways people make mojito. This is the way I personally like it. (The other recipe I have posted for mojito is also very good!)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In small bowl, place zest and juice from fruit and set aside.
- 2Using a mortar, blend garlic, cilantro leaves, salt, pepper and oregano.
- 3Over medium heat, heat olive oil until hot, but not smoking.
- 4Carefully pour oil over spice-and-herb paste and blend.
- 5Let cool 15 minutes, then add juice and zest.
You Might Also Like...View All Sauces Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Eva's Mojito
Serving Size: 1 (243 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1018.3
- Calories from Fat 974
- Total Fat 108.3 g
- Saturated Fat 14.9 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 2334.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 1.6 g
- Protein 2.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
fresh cilantro leaves