Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
There are several ways people make mojito. This is the way I personally like it. (The other recipe I have posted for mojito is also very good!)
- 2 limes, juice and zest of
- 14.79 ml apple cider vinegar
- 8 garlic cloves
- 1 bunch fresh cilantro leaves, finely chopped
- 4.92 ml kosher salt
- 2.46 ml fresh ground black pepper
- 14.78 ml oregano, crushed
- 118.29 ml olive oil
- In small bowl, place zest and juice from fruit and set aside.
- Using a mortar, blend garlic, cilantro leaves, salt, pepper and oregano.
- Over medium heat, heat olive oil until hot, but not smoking.
- Carefully pour oil over spice-and-herb paste and blend.
- Let cool 15 minutes, then add juice and zest.