Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
There are several ways people make mojito. This is the way I personally like it. (The other recipe I have posted for mojito is also very good!)
- In small bowl, place zest and juice from fruit and set aside.
- Using a mortar, blend garlic, cilantro leaves, salt, pepper and oregano.
- Over medium heat, heat olive oil until hot, but not smoking.
- Carefully pour oil over spice-and-herb paste and blend.
- Let cool 15 minutes, then add juice and zest.