Recipe by Boomette
Recipe courtesy Eva Longoria
Top Review by BecR
My family loves a chunky guacamole, so this looked like a good one to try. We thought the lemon and serrano are an acceptable change from the usual lime and jalapeno. But, I couldn't resist adding a snippet of fresh marjoram from the garden per my usual way of making it, and we all agreed it was the perfect secret touch. Otherwise, made as directed and we all enjoyed very much with tortilla chips and salsa fresca. Thanks for sharing, Boomie!
- 3 ripe avocados, cut into 1/2-inch dice
- 2 medium ripe tomatoes, seeded and cut into 1/2-inch dice
- 1 small white onion, finely chopped
- 0 bunch fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1 serrano chili, finely minced
- 2 small lemons, about 4 tablespoons
- 4.92 ml kosher salt
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large bowl, place the avocados, tomatoes, onion, cilantro, serrano pepper, lemon juice, and salt, to taste. Stir gently until well combined. Transfer to a serving bowl and serve.
- Cook' s Note: To keep the guacamole from turning brown, press a pit from one of the avocados into the center of the dish. Remove it before serving.