Recipe by Kree
A great alternative to storebought evaporated milk for those who can't have dairy. It actually makes slightly over a cup, so make sure you measure before you add it!
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix together water and soymilk powder.
- You may want to use a wire whisk, because sometimes the powder doesn't like to dissolve.
- Pour into a measuring cup until you have 1 cup (you can get rid of the excess).
- Note: This recipe works for Better than Milk brand; I'm not sure about any others!
- The secret is adding 3 times as much soymilk powder as is directed.