Prep 30 mins
Cook 10 mins
I don't know what possessed my husband to throw these together but, boy, am I glad he did. The smokey flavor of the vegetables are out-of-this-world! The prep time includes the 20 minutes of marinading. When we have planned get togethers, we'll prepare the vegetables the day before and marinade overnight.
- 3 medium potatoes, cut into quarters
- 1 cup baby carrots
- 1 cup broccoli, trimmed
- 1 cup whole mushroom
- 1 -2 small zucchini, sliced ¼ inch thick
- 1 -2 large red onion, quartered
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil
- 3 cloves of minced garlic
- 4 tablespoons cilantro, chopped
- Cook vegetables in microwave just to soften.
- Cover with marinade; marinade for at least 20 minutes.
- Cook in grill basket on high heat until crispy.
Easy and Yummy! What more can you say! I baked at 475 in oven (stirring often) because it was too nasty outside to use the grill. Tasted great!
These were pretty good, but not sure about the marinade. It was storming so I baked these at 400 for about 25 minutes they turned out nice. The marinade was a little on the tangy side. I marinaded the veggies for about 2 hours. Next time I'll grill them. Thanks
This was tasty! It had a tangy sweet garlic flavor that is hard to describe. I enjoyed this with baked fish tonight. I did make one change, and that was pan grilling the veggies on my stove top instead of on the grill. Thanks for a new yummy side dish!