1/6 Photos of Eva Rae's Carrot Cake
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1**To make burnt sugar, cook sugar in a small skillet over medium heat until it carmelizes; pour immediately into batter.
- 2Combine oil and sugar in a large mixing bowl.
- 3Sift dry ingredients together in another bowl and add half to oil and sugar.
- 4Add eggs, one at a time, alternating with the remaining dry ingredients.
- 5Stir in carrots, flavorings and nuts.
- 6Pour into a greased 9 x 13 pan.
- 7Bake at 325°F for approximately 1 hour.
- 8Cool and frost.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Eva Rae's Carrot Cake
Serving Size: 1 (1648 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 5356.2
- Calories from Fat 2654
- Total Fat 294.9 g
- Saturated Fat 26.8 g
- Cholesterol 744.0 mg
- Sodium 4869.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 640.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 20.3 g
- Sugars 423.6 g
- Protein 54.7 g