Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a fresh salad that goes well as a side for any grilled meat. Great for a Barbecue;It was created when helping my friend Charito to cook for a get together with our mollendinas amigas in Arequipa - Peru. Used our moquegua avocados which are buttery tasty and the peruvian large and soft fresh corn and the homemade mayoinnase as dressing replacing a third of the oil with the peach juice. It leaves a refreshing flavor in your paladar.
- 3 avocados
- 1 (16 ounce) can peach halves in juice
- 1 cup corn kernel
- 3 tablespoons homemade mayonnaise (1 egg, corn oil, half tea spoon of mustard, splash of lime juice 2 TS of peach juice for dressing.)
- Cut the fruit (avocado and peaches)as desired, my way is as cubes 1" x 1".
- Cook the corn and take the kernels off when done.
- Mix fruit and corn
- make a light home mayo using less oil & adding a splash of peach syrup from can or as desired.