Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
This tangy potato salad is beautiful served at room temperature on a hot summer night. Tastes even better the next day. Great for those who want a potato side that isn't too heavy.
- 6 red potatoes, boiled in skins
- 1⁄3 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon dry dill weed
- 1⁄2 tablespoon salt (to taste)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 small sweet onion, thinly sliced
- Slice potatoes and place in bowl.
- separately mix together the next 7 ingredients.
- toss onion mixture into potatoes.
- Let stand 10 minutes for flavor to meld, serve.