Recipe by internetnut
I have not tried this recipe but I thought it sounded so yummy with a combination of Strawberries, Bananas, and Juice. I got the recipe from Europes Best. A delicious, healthy beverage for those looking for something naturally sweet with all the great taste of fresh fruit. The measurements for the Strawberries is 1 cup and the Juice is 3 cups.
Directions See How It's Made
- Process all ingredients in a blender at high speed until smooth.
- Pour in a glass and serve immediately.
- SMOOTHIE TIPS.
- • Keep Europe’s Best fruit frozen when preparing smoothies.
- • Adjust texture by adding more or reducing amounts of ingredients.
- • For a creamier Europe’s Best smoothie, add yogurt, soy milk, ice cream or milk.
- • Add a little honey or brown sugar for a sweeter beverage.