1/2 Photos of Eurasian Roasted Chicken
1 hr 25 mins
1 hr 15 mins
I found this recipe on a bottle of Kikkoman Soy Sauce. It is easy and delicious!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Discard giblets and neck from chicken or save for broth.
- 2Rinse chicken under cold running water, drain, pat dry.
- 3Place breast side up in a shallow roasting pan.
- 4Blend remaining 6 ingredients, brush cavity and skin thoroughly with mixture.
- 5Roast in 375 degree oven 1 1/4 hours or until a meat thermometer inserted into the thickest part of the meat but not touching bone registers 180 degrees, brushing with marinade every 30 minutes.
- 6Remove and let stand 10 minutes before carving.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Eurasian Roasted Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (198 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 971.6
- Calories from Fat 658
- Total Fat 73.1 g
- Saturated Fat 19.4 g
- Cholesterol 289.9 mg
- Sodium 1276.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 0.3 g
- Protein 70.1 g