Prep 15 mins
Cook 24 hrs
I tried this at a family reunion and had to have the recipe. It's so simple and delicious.
Make and share this Eugenia's Pasta Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 12 ounces angel hair pasta, cooked and drained
- 4 tablespoons Accent seasoning
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 (3 7/8 ounce) canof chopped black olives, drained
- 1 (3 ounce) jar pimientos, drained
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- Mix pasta, Accent, oil and lemon juice in a bowl and let set in refrigerator over night.
- Mix the remaining ingredients in a bowl and allow them to sit overnight also.
- Do not mix them together till ready to just about time to serve.