Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Posted for ZWT II Africa/Middle East as taken from upenn.edu cookbook This is a non-alcholic beverage that everyone can enjoy.
- 1 cup raspberry flavored syrup
- 1 cup maraschino cherry juice
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1 cup lemon juice
- 1 cup pineapple juice
- 1 cup grape juice
- 2 1⁄2 quarts sparkling water
- Mix all ingredients in a punch bowl.
- Garnish with Orange Slices.
I didn't follow the recipe exactly -- substituting instead what I had around the house. I used grenadine instead of maraschino cherry juice, a handful of frozen raspberries instead of raspberry flavored syrup, and about 1/3 cup of lime juice instead of the cup of lemon juice. But the mixture of flavours was very nice and made for a lovely refreshing punch.