Prep 5 mins
Cook 6 mins
This was my mother-in-law's receipe --------Once you taste it you can't quit eating it.
- 3 cups cooked macaroni
- 3⁄4 cup salad dressing
- 1⁄2 cup thousand island dressing
- 3⁄4 cup French dressing
- 3 -4 green onions (Chopped)
- 1⁄2 cup thinly sliced radish
- 2 hard-boiled eggs
- 1 dash paprika
- salt and pepper
- Mix dressings and pour over cooked macaroni.
- Stir well.
- Add onions ,radishes and sliced eggs.
- To serve top with dash of paprika.
Absolutely THE best macaroni salad ever!!! Thanks for posting. Easy and SO yummy!