Recipe by vosmom2
Melt in your mouth, yummy fudge that makes plenty to share. The easiest fudge recipe that I have ever made.
- 236.59 ml margarine
- 236.59 ml evaporated milk
- 340.19 g chocolate chips (semi-sweet)
- 368.54 g of milk chocolate Hershey Bars
- 946.36 ml granulated sugar
- 25 large marshmallows
- 2 one-ounce baking chocolate squares (or equivalent)
- 236.59 ml nuts, if desired
Directions See How It's Made
- Bring margarine, milk, sugar, and marshmallows to a full boil that cannot be stirred down.
- Remove from heat.
- Add all of the chocolate and stir until melted and well-mixed.
- Stir in nuts, if desired.
- Pour into greased or buttered jelly roll pan.
- Cool and cut.