Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Melt in your mouth, yummy fudge that makes plenty to share. The easiest fudge recipe that I have ever made.
- 1 cup margarine
- 1 cup evaporated milk
- 12 ounces chocolate chips (semi-sweet)
- 13 ounces of milk chocolate Hershey Bars
- 4 cups granulated sugar
- 25 large marshmallows
- 2 one-ounce baking chocolate squares (or equivalent)
- 1 cup nuts, if desired
- Bring margarine, milk, sugar, and marshmallows to a full boil that cannot be stirred down.
- Remove from heat.
- Add all of the chocolate and stir until melted and well-mixed.
- Stir in nuts, if desired.
- Pour into greased or buttered jelly roll pan.
- Cool and cut.