Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Enjoy the fragrance and scrub away at those pots and pans! This will lift your spirits while washing the dishes! Not suited for automatic dishwashers. Thank you, Auntie Karen(Chef Yogi) for this recipe in my gift box!
- 10 drops lemon essential oils
- 10 drops lavender oil
- 10 drops orange essential oils
- 4 cups castile liquid dish soap or 4 cups other mildly scented Joy dishwashing soap
- Fill a 32oz squirt bottle with liquid soap.
- Add the oils.
- Shake well.
- Bring out the dirty dishes.
- Use away!
Love to use essential oils and this is lovely, I never thought of adding essential oils to dishwashing liquid. I bought my normal dishwashing liquid and added the oils. I used lime, orange and rosemary this time, will change it next time. Made washing dishes a lot more pleasant, I do have a dishwasser but also do some by hand. Thanks!!