1/1 Photo of Essential Oil Room Air Freshener Spray Recipe
Essential Oil Room Air Freshener Spray Recipe Make your own essential oil air freshening sprays with this fun and easy recipe! You can bottle this and give it as gifts, or just enjoy using it in your own house every day!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cup distilled water
- 8 -10 drops essential oils, of your choice
Deodorizing Room Spray
- 6 drops bergamot essential oils
- 1 drop eucalyptus essential oil
- 2 drops lemon essential oils
Pet Deodorizing Room Spray
- 6 drops cedarwood essential oils
- 3 drops tea tree oil
Apple Pie Spice Room Air Freshner
- 6 drops cinnamon essential oils
- 3 drops clove essential oils
Orange Spice Room Air Freshner
- 5 drops orange essential oils
- 2 drops cinnamon essential oils
Mood Lifter Air Freshner Spray
- 4 drops chamomile essential oils
- 3 drops orange essential oils
- 2 drops ylang ylang essential oils
Stress Reliever Air Freshner Spray
- 4 drops lavender oil
- 3 drops rose essential oils
- 2 drops clary sage essential oils (optional)
Sleepy-Hour Relaxation Air Freshner Spray
- 4 drops lavender oil
- 3 drops chamomile essential oils
- 1Basic: Pour the cup of distilled water into the spray bottle.
- 2Add the drops of essential oils and shake very well.
- 3Cap the bottle, and allow to sit for a few hours before using.
- 4Shake the bottle before each use to evenly distribute the scented oil throughout the water.
- 5Use the label to describe what sort of air freshener each bottle is.
- 6And be sure to use the fine mist setting on your bottle, so the spray will be distributed nicely in the air.
- 7Here are some interesting ideas for wonderful air freshener sprays, but you can go ahead and create your own favorite blends using scents that you love the most!
- 8To use the following recipe, just add the recommended amounts of essential oil to the spray bottle with the distilled water, and follow the instructions as above.
- 9Please note that essential oils can vary in potency- for this reason, you can add or reduce the amounts of essential oil recommended in each recipe, if you find that the essential oil you've bought is either stronger or weaker than expected.
- 10Deodorizing Room Spray: Add to the distilled water in the spray bottle, shake well and spray as a fine mist.
- 11Pet Deodorizing Room Spray: Add to the distilled water in the spray bottle, shake well and spray as a fine mist.
- 12(If you have pets like I do, this spray is great for around the litter box, or just for freshening up the entire house!) Apple Pie Spice Room Air Freshner: Add to distilled water in the spray bottle, shake well and spray as a fine mist.
- 13I love this one sprayed in the kitchen!
- 14Orange Spice Room Air Freshner: Add to distilled water in the spray bottle, shake well and spray as a fine mist.
- 15Lovely spicy orange scent!
- 16Now, here are three blends made to change your mood for the better!
- 17It's been proven that with the effects of aromatherapy, just the way things smell can altar your mood.
- 18Mood Lifter Air Freshner Spray: Follow directions as with other recipes above.
- 19This recipe will make you feel more light hearted, and less depressed.
- 20Stress Reliever Air Freshner Spray: Follow directions as with other recipes above.
- 21This air freshener will help relieve stress, and it smells really wonderful!
- 22Sleepy-Hour Relaxation Air Freshner Spray: Both of these essential oils have wonderful, sedative effects.
- 23Spray a little in your bedroom a half hour before going to bed, to enjoy the soothing effects of these natural sedatives.
- 24Or spray a little on your pillow or bedclothes to enjoy a whole night of wonderful, restorative sleep.
Browse Our Top Household Cleaner Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Household Cleaner Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Essential Oil Room Air Freshener Spray Recipe
Serving Size: 1 (0 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 0.0
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 0.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 0.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
tea tree oil