Recipe by A Messy Cook
A simple dark chocolate fudge that gets rave reviews wherever it goes. Lots of variation possibilities!
- 2 (8 ounce) packages semisweet chocolate, chopped
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt chocolate and milk together in saucepan, stirring continually until smooth.
- Add vanilla and stir to combine.
- Spread in foil-lined 8x8 pan and chill until firm; turn out, peel foil away, and cut into bite-size pieces.
- For peanut butter fudge: drop peanut butter by tablespoons all over chocolate once spread in pan, and swirl with knife.
- For mint fudge: replace vanilla with peppermint extract and stir in 1 cup chopped peppermint candy before spreading in pan.
- For nut fudge: stir in 1 cup chopped nuts before spreading in pan.
- For rocky road fudge: stir in 1/2 cup chopped nuts and 1/2 cup mini marshmallows before spreading in pan.