Prep 5 mins
Cook 8 mins
This is so easy and might not even be considered a recipe. I was just looking for a quick healthy lunch for just myself and came up with this. So the recipe is for one, but you can easily adapt it to make more. I used a frozen tilapia filet (it only took minutes to thaw), but you could use fresh as well. Just be aware, for those of you who don't like spicy, it is on the spicy side.
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil (For Frying)
- 1 tilapia fillet
- 1 teaspoon Emeril's Original Essence
- 1 tablespoon sun-dried tomato pesto (Store-Bought)
- Thaw Tilapia, if frozen.
- Rub tilapia on both sides with the Emeril's Original Essence seasoning.
- Add Extra-virgin olive oil to pan and heat on med-high.
- Add Tilapia and cook for 3-4 minutes on each side or until white and flaky and cooked through.
- Top with the sun-dried tomato pesto.