Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This one is for all of my fellow coffee drinkers out there!!
- 2 ounces pravda vodka
- 2 ounces espresso coffee, cold
- 1⁄2 ounce coffee liqueur
- 1⁄2 ounce Chambord raspberry liquor
- 1⁄4 ounce simple syrup
- coffee beans, garnish
- Put all ingredients into a shaker with ice.
- Shake well.
- Strain into a chilled martini glass.
- Float 3 coffee beans on top, if desired.
My boyfriend loved it. Me I did it without the chambord and I loved it this way. In both, I didn't add simple syrup cause I didn't had but maybe next time I'll try to make it.