Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
These blondies are not only easy, they're very tasty. This recipe was featured in a Chicago Sun-Times article on the "Best Bites of 2002".
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1 1⁄4 cups brown sugar, packed
- 2 teaspoons instant espresso powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup flour
- 3⁄4 cup chopped toasted pecans
- 3⁄4 cup chopped white chocolate
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Butter an 8-inch square baking dish and line with parchment paper.
- Beat butter with sugar until light.
- Beat in espresso powder and vanilla.
- Add eggs, one at a time, beating after each addition.
- Stir in flour, pecans and chocolate.
- Spoon into pan.
- Bake 30-35 minutes.
- Cut into squares.