Prep 10 mins
Cook 4 hrs
Source: Sandra Lee's Semi-Homemade Cooking
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 2 cups sugar
- 12 ounces evaporated milk
- 2 tablespoons instant espresso powder
- 12 ounces semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 30 large marshmallows
- 3⁄4 cup toffee pieces
- Lightly coat 9x13 inch baking pan with butter-flavored cooking spray.
- In large saucepan over medium heat, combine butter, sugar, evaporated milk and espresso powder.
- Bring to a rolling boil for 10 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat and add chocolate chips and marshmallows.
- Stir until melted and completely incorporated.
- Pour into prepared pan.
- Sprinkle toffee bits over top and press lightly into fudge.
- Cool in the refrigerator until set, about 3-4 hours.
- Cut into bite-sized squares to serve.
Great fudge recipe. Fairly easy to make with mostly easy to find ingredients. I had trouble finding instant espresso powder so I used coffee powder instead. I should have used more because the coffee flavor wasn't very strong. I'll definitely be making these again.