Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Posted for Zaar World Tour 2. Described as a less is more dessert, but not a bedtime snack.....Enjoy!
- 8 scoops vanilla ice cream
- 4 tablespoons espresso, divided
- 4 teaspoons chocolate syrup
- chocolate curls (to garnish)
- Place two small scoops of ice cream in martini or champagne glass.
- Pour 1 T. espresso over the ice cream.
- Drizzle with cold chocolate sauce.
- Garnish with chocolate curls.
This is so yummy, coffee, chocolate and ice cream, what more could you want? I topped mine with whipped cream whipped cream for a little more decadence! Thanks for sharing Lori - Made for ZWT 7 Dinner with a Movie challenge for the Food.commandos
A really refreshing way to end a meal on a warm spring day. I let the ice cream melt a little for my own serving, because I like the taste and texture of soft ice cream.