Recipe by Bubbles9
So my roommate and I were craving something sweet so I made this up with what we had around. My roomie loved them and used them as a quick pick me up in the morning.
- 2 1⁄4 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup softened butter
- 3⁄4 cup granulated sugar
- 3⁄4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄4 cup nutella, plus
- 1 tablespoon nutella
- 1 tablespoon espresso coffee
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- In a small bowl combine flour baking soda and salt then set aside.
- In a large bowl cream butter, sugar and brown sugar with a hand mixer until light.
- Then beat in eggs cinnamon and vanilla until smooth.
- Gradually add flour mixture and stir by hand until well combined.
- Stir in espresso and Nutella just until the mixture is a uniform color.
- Bake 12-15 minutes or until just golden brown (don't over bake).