Recipe by ratherbeswimmin'
Garnish suggestion: chocolate-covered coffee beans and lemon peel twists.
- 6 ounces vodka
- 6 ounces Kahlua
- 4 ounces white Creme de Cacao
- 4 ounces chilled double-strength espresso
Directions See How It's Made
- Fill cocktail shaker with ice.
- Add half the vodka, Kahlua, creme de cacao, and espresso.
- Shake vigorously—the mixture will become foamy.
- Pour the mixture into 2 chilled martini glasses and drop in 3 coffee beans per glass; garnish with lemon peel.
- Repeat for two more cocktails.